About Our Firm
Why Robinson Kirlew & Associates?
- We are responsive to our clients both large and small.
- We have a track record of proven results and a trusted reputation.
- We are experienced in a wide range of industries including corporate enterprise and non-profit organizations.
- We have expertise in complex cases, large-volume employer based cases, and navigation of bureaucratic processes.
Nationwide Client Base
- Health Systems including Hospital and Physicians’ Offices
- Educational Systems including Universities, Colleges and Secondary Schools
- Non-Profit Organizations including Religious Organizations
- Manufacturing Companies
- Transportation Systems
- Technology Firms
- Other Businesses
About Robinson Kirlew & Associates
Robinson Kirlew & Associates provides prompt immigration counsel to businesses, organizations and individuals. With over 50 years of experience, the attorneys in our firm have a long history of helping employers and families navigate the complexities of United States Immigration Law. Our goal is to provide the best legal counsel on immigration issues to our clients in a timely manner. Our clients include businesses or organizations seeking to bring workers to the United States or obtain appropriate visas for workers already present in the United States. Additionally, we assist family members of U.S. residents who wish to join them in the United States. When you contact Robinson Kirlew & Associates, P.C., you will find that your appointments are scheduled at your earliest convenience, that your phone calls and emails are answered promptly and that you are kept informed at every stage of the process. Our attorneys are looking forward to working with you.
Robinson Kirlew & Associates
Attorneys at Law
7731 Belle Point Drive, Greenbelt, MD 20770
Information for those seeking temporary entry into the United States for a specific purpose
Information for those seeking to live permanently in the United States