USCIS announced on July 25 that Lawful Permanent Residents who submit Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card without the assistance from an accredited representative or attorney, may now submit the application entirely via a mobile device. This includes uploading evidence and completing forms. If you are interested in submitting through a mobile device, you must create an online account at https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/. There is no cost to set up an account which also allows you to track the status of an application and to communicate with USCIS through a secure inbox.
- USCIS Updates Rejection Criteria for I-129
- Accrual of Unlawful Presence and F, J, and M Nonimmigrants
- USCIS delays implementation of issuance of Notice to Appear upon denial of petition.
- Policy Change: Request for Evidence and Notice to Appear
- USCIS Completes the H-1B Cap Random Selection Process for FY 2019