New USCIS Fees! Take note! Beginning December 23, 2016 new USCIS application and petition fees will become effective. USCIS will reject submissions postmarked on or after this date which do not reflect the new amounts. Many of the fees have been increased significantly. Common fees include the I-140 Petition for Alien Worker fee which has been increased from $580 to $700 and the I-1485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status which has been increased to $1,140 from $985. A full listing of the fees is available on the USCIS website at https://www.uscis.gov/forms/our-fees. Robinson Kirlew & Associates can help you navigate the complex immigration process. Contact one of our attorneys today at 301.614.3330 or email us at email@example.com.
- USCIS Updates Rejection Criteria for I-129
- Accrual of Unlawful Presence and F, J, and M Nonimmigrants
- USCIS delays implementation of issuance of Notice to Appear upon denial of petition.
- Policy Change: Request for Evidence and Notice to Appear
- USCIS Completes the H-1B Cap Random Selection Process for FY 2019