The USCIS will delay the implementation of a memo dated June 28, 2018 which was slated to commence removal proceedings upon the denial of an immigration petition which rendered the applicant/beneficiary out of status. The Issuance of the operational guidance is pending and therefore, the implementation is postponed until the operational guidance is issued.
- USCIS Updates Rejection Criteria for I-129
- Accrual of Unlawful Presence and F, J, and M Nonimmigrants
- USCIS delays implementation of issuance of Notice to Appear upon denial of petition.
- Policy Change: Request for Evidence and Notice to Appear
- USCIS Completes the H-1B Cap Random Selection Process for FY 2019