In a press release issued today, September 18th, 2017, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced effective immediately, it has resumed Premium Processing for certain H-1B Visa Categories for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018. H1B cases filed on April 1, 2017 with a start date of October 1, 2017 are eligible for Premium processing at this time.
- USCIS Updates Rejection Criteria for I-129
- Accrual of Unlawful Presence and F, J, and M Nonimmigrants
- USCIS delays implementation of issuance of Notice to Appear upon denial of petition.
- Policy Change: Request for Evidence and Notice to Appear
- USCIS Completes the H-1B Cap Random Selection Process for FY 2019