“Due to a federal court order, USCIS has resumed accepting requests to renew a grant of deferred action under DACA. Until further notice, and unless otherwise provided in this guidance, the DACA policy will be operated on the terms in place before it was rescinded on Sept. 5, 2017. ” Information on DACA eligibility is available here.
- USCIS Updates Rejection Criteria for I-129
- Accrual of Unlawful Presence and F, J, and M Nonimmigrants
- USCIS delays implementation of issuance of Notice to Appear upon denial of petition.
- Policy Change: Request for Evidence and Notice to Appear
- USCIS Completes the H-1B Cap Random Selection Process for FY 2019